CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 21 December 2012

Working on 30m antenna ...


My multiband dipole for some reason is "weakest" on 30m. I do not complain ... just know that I can do a bit better on this band. Best DX worked / heard on this band! So far 185 DXCC logged on 10Mhz. Missed a lot as well .... especially from Africa. Biggest disappointment was when VK0TH was calling me on RTTY and I could not reach him to confirm 599! Last few days played with my new dipole designated to 30m band only. Reached great SWR, good location and hight. I`ve got spare balun 1:1 from my slopper antenna now used for 30m dipole. This is my first home brew antenna and I am glad to see it working! Bit better RX than my multiband dipole but now is too early to say more. I will test it next few days. So far 2 NEW DXCC worked on this bands .... Kuwait and ... Latvia :) Best QSO ... 9M2MRS with Richard in West Malyasia. Looking for to improve my statistics into Africa on this band!

No comments:

Post a Comment