CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 23 December 2012

Testing my 30m dipole ....

Time for the radio here only at late evening as Christmas are on the way. But enjoying few moments to test my new dipole designated for 30m band only. RX is slightly better on new antenna than on wimdom dipole but difference is not big. TX ... 1.0 SWR at whole band helps a lot to get most of it. Wimdom dipole on 30m with high reflected power did not play his best. Now when I am CQing on 10Mhz my SWR needle is not moving! Last night I had a pleasure to log VP8ROT Mike from Adelaide Island on Antarctica. 449 my  RST but I happy with that result as my dipole is not facing his direction. I had to adjust dipole for 30m this morning because was slightly off after last night stormy condition. 100km/h wind reported in my area last night! A lot of fun I have with my new antenna. My first home brew dipole :) Enjoying every single QSO on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment