CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Begali paddle ... for first time


My first experience with Beagli paddle done with Magnetic Traveler Light .... I know Begali keys and paddles from pictures. Never had opportunity to play with them. I know they are good. Top shelf. Decided to order my first one.
From time to time I am operating from shack at Papa Lima DX Group , own paddle is own paddle , and also in my shack I have limited space. Traveler Light can bo folded after use. To stay safe. has a special carry box for transport. This is what I needed.
So far great paddle. Well built , precision like swiss watch. Is not heavy , likes to move a bit on the table. Looking forward to use it on DX-Pedition from Great Blasket Island in July. This paddle can be attached to a leg by special straps.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious what your thoughts are after this many years? I am seriously looking at picking up a new or used one. (KI5PGP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at one till i saw the price. How good a switch can be ? Is it worth to throw that much money at switch ?

    ReplyDelete